We value you as a customer and we know how much privacy means to you. We will inform you of our policies for collecting, using, securing, and sharing customer information through this web site and through your employer.
OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES:
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect customer information.
- We do not share customer medical information with anyone unless:
- You expressly authorize it.
- It is permitted or required by law.
- Your insurance policy contract with us permits us to do so.
- We afford prospective and former customers with the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use of personal information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU OR YOUR EMPLOYER
We collect and use information we need to conduct our business, to advise you of products and services, and to provide you with customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes, such as those listed below:
Types of information we may collect and how we gather it:
- From you, on applications for insurance and benefits products, or on other forms, through telephone or in-person interviews
- From your transactions with us, such as your payment history, underwriting, and claim records
- From non-Humphrey & Pace Benefit Planning, Inc companies, organizations, such as your claim history
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use customer information to underwrite your policies, process your claims, ensure proper billing, service your accounts, and offer you other products we feel may suit your needs.
We share information about our transactions (such as payment of premium) and experiences with you within our company to better serve you and to help meet your current product and service needs. We may share information about you with persons or organizations inside or outside our company that perform marketing services for us or with whom we have joint marketing agreements. These agreements allow us to provide a broader selection of insurance products to you.
We may also share customer information with consumer reporting agencies and with other entities as needed to handle your claim and to protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions.
There are two types of information sharing – sharing within Humphrey & Pace Benefit Planning, Inc and sharing outside Humphrey & Pace Benefit Planning, Inc. We do not sell customer information. We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
HUMPHREY & PACE BENEFIT PLANNING, INC. PROTECTS CUSTOMER INFORMATION
In order to ensure the safety of customer information, we continually:
- Maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
- Review our policies and practices
- Monitor our computer networks